MST (MainStreet Technologies, Inc.) is the pioneer of allowance software solutions for financial institutions and remains solely focused on supporting financial institutions in their most critical quarterly calculations with increasingly comprehensive and sophisticated automation and advisory services. Working with banks and credit unions across the U.S. and its territories, MST helps to determine and document their allowance under current U.S. GAAP and in their transition to the more exacting and complex calculations required by the new accounting standard, Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL).
Founded in 1999, MST was one of the first technology companies to focus on the Internet as a tool rather than a franchise. Our software solutions, advisory services, and exceptional customer service and technical support account for our ongoing growth and expansion of our offerings.
Why choose MST?
- Specifically focused on the ALLL and CECL
- Pioneer and Industry Leader
- Commitment to education
- Quality and experience of our technical support and customer service
- Rapid response and development for new regulations
- Overall value including total price
- Expansive network of clients and industry experts