During Garry’s long career, he has specialized in corporate financial auditing, accounting and financial reporting as well as consultation regarding governance, financial systems and internal controls. With more than 36 years of experience, his industry concentration in financial services included Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting and regulatory compliance. Additional professional experience includes the management of complex engagements, mergers and acquisitions, and projects involving subsidiary companies.
- Retired partner from a top 30 regional accounting firm
- Frequent speaker on financial accounting and reporting at industry trade events
- Past member of various AICPA committees focused on financial reporting and auditing standards
- Past leader and board member of Rotary, Habitat for Humanity and Junior Achievement
- Education: University of Akron, Bachelors of Science in Accounting